Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog The First

Seeing as it is the night before my English final, and I am in the midst of making a poster for my Bible class, this first blog will be short.

I really created this blog so that I could watch a few blogs I know about without having to strain my tired, final-overloaded brain by remembering their names (cough, Gabs, cough, cough). Pathetic, I know, but while making an account, I realized that I have always wanted to try my hand at blogging, and as they say, the rest is history.

First attempt....a success? I'm not sure yet. I don't even know who would find or read this anyway. I'm unused to the world of blogging, so please, forgive my naivete.

Always and sincerely,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. The possibilities are endless, grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete