Thursday, January 29, 2009

Exciting things....

So, I am working in the manuscript of my novella, and I am quite pleased to say that it is almost finished! I am so excited I would be bouncing off the walls...if I weren't too tired.

Why am I so tired, you may ask? Because I finally...FINALLY finished my finals! And, to add to this amazing affair, there is no school tomorrow. I'm probably going to celebrate by not doing homework or thinking ANYTHING about school. Instead, I think I'm going to just be a lazy bum and sit on the couch lurking on my computer all day. It is going to be so much fun.

Ooh! I almost forgot. I went to a consignment store today and bought the most amazing scarf ever (it made me think of you, Gabby) and a shirt that I have wanted for, quite possibly, my entire life. It's a long sleeved, flannel, black and white plaid button up shirt and it's to die for. And it was only seven bucks!

I love bargain hunting.

Always,

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. I must see this aforementioned scarf, and flannel...I almost bought a black and white flannel at Buffalo Exchange (a "consignment" store of sorts), but because it was brand new and from New York, it was $25. I said no and purchased a bad, scarf (THE scarf), and a sweater instead. Much better deal.

    We must go on thrifting adventures of our own. Soon!

    I'm also making you something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say I purchased a BAG*, not a "bad".

    Silly me.

    ReplyDelete