Monday, February 2, 2009

I am so sore, I can barely move.

I am so sore, I never ever WANT to move again.

And it is all because of softball. We had tryouts today; day one of a two week conditioning program, that has left me incapacitated. I did well, right up until I couldn't even kneel during prayer because my quads had stopped working. But at least I'll have tomorrow off to rest because I am going to the dentist *cue horrified screaming*.

Yes...the dentist. The happiest place on earth. For sadists, maybe. That is not important, however. What is important is that beginning sometime in the very near future, I shall be doing a thing called the "Lesson of the Day" on this very blog, in which I give -what else- a "lesson of the day". These will be life changing, so you definitely don't want to miss this.

Gabs, are you reading this? My one reader can't let me down. I think I need to give you a nickname, to show how awesome you are for listening to my inane ramblings. I will think long and hard about this....tomorrow. Right now, all I want is to sleep.

Sleep Tight,

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment