Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun in da SUN!


Listening to: Nevershoutnever!

Wishing: for Bon Jovi's cd "Cross Road"

Knowing: That I might not get it for my birthday :(

Okay. I went to a concert last night and it changed. my. life. Well...not really, but I did have a WHOLE lot of fun. Oh my gosh did I EVER! It was a Boys Like Girls concert, with openings by The Ready Set and *drumroll* NEVERSHOUTNEVER! He -he being Christofer Drew- is possibly the most adorable person ever, which brings me to my next point.

My seventeenth birthday.

I want a Christofer Drew <-- of my very own. Please? As a seventeenth birthday gift? I would love you forever.

Okay, back to the concert. The Ready Set was pretty good, so I was pleasantly surprised. Nevershoutnever! was utterly fantastic, of course. I almost died of cuteness when he sang Happy (check it out on itunes or youtube, it is fantastic...as is everything else he does). His cover of the Beatles' "I wanna hold your hand" was adorable as well. He knows how cute he is. You can tell. Oy.

Anyhoo...Boys like Girls took the stage and ROCKED. OUT. It was amazing. I was on the floor to the very left of the stage, and at the end of the concert (after the encore), The lead singer -Martin Johnson- started doing the Rock-Star-touching-people's-hands-in-the-audience thing. I had never been so determined in my entire life to touch somebodies hand, but believe me, I catapulted myself over people and reached up to the stage where, I kid you not, Martin Johnson GRABBED my hand. *squee* I am so pathetic. But at least I admitted it, which should count for something right? ...probably not.

I attended the concert with a handful of my best friends and it was one of the funnest nights of my life. I jumped and screamed and sang and laughed the entire night and when I got home I was sooo tired and sore and hungry and it was sooooo worth it.

Hands down, BEST. NIGHT. EVER.

As always, more later.

Love,

Jo. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment