Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lazy Summer Days...



Listening to: Regina Spektor "Laughing With"

Wishing: For pretty pink nailpolish

Knowing: I will probably never actually buy pretty pink nailpolish.

Summer so far, has been wonderful. Senior friends graduated last night, which is sad, but at least many of them aren't leaving SoCal. If so....then I would be despondent.

I've been lazing about for hours upon end; surfing the net, reading good books, listening to equally good music, and hanging out with family and friends. I can always tell those who truly love me, because they are willing to hangout with me even when my hair is an uncombed, curly, wild disaster (which has been the case for the past week. Apparently, when school is out, I let myself go. No one to impress, I guess).

That's really all there is to say...for now.

love,
Jo. <3

1 comment: