Friday, June 12, 2009

So Sad....


So I love how my little profile thingy on blogspot says "One Follower". That made me giggle, because I have no idea how anyone would find this blog, unless I told them about it (which I don't). So....it will probably die an obscure blog, but I'm okay with that^^

My school is undergoing finals week; a rigorous week of testing design to reduce our brains to mush. I must say, my school has accomplished its goal...My brain no longer functions like its supposed to. School? I. Hope. You're. Happy.

On a happier note I finally bought the fabulous 80's gem Labyrinth on dvd! It is so wonderfully cheesy...I just adore it.

Until I come up with something of interest to blog about, this will have to do.

Over and out,
Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, how sad that your one follower would be me, Gabby.

    Geronimo.

    ReplyDelete