Monday, November 23, 2009

WHAT. THE. HECK.

Okay...I do not understand.

What is wrong with people?

I am referring to Kick a Ginger Day, which resulted in the injuries of hundreds of children across the globe.

Kids who were just trying to get through the school day were assaulted by their classmates for having red hair.

Is this a generation of nazis we're raising here? An army of soulless, conscience-less "I was just following orders" types running rampant on society?

Kids were hurt. Their classmates hurt them and ENJOYED it. I cannot even rap my mind around this. A thirteen year old redhead was kicked and punched about 80 times on the way to his classes...because of a freaking South. Park. Episode.

Am I the only one who is outraged? I have a really good friend whose a "Ginger" and I didn't have the slightest inclination to kick her. Can someone please explain whats going on?

Please?


1 comment:

  1. I hate this. I had no idea it ever happened but it made me really sad.

    ReplyDelete